Triple Helix Models of Innovation
25-27 September 2016
Call for Papers and Experience-based Case Studies
International Triple Helix Institute (ITHI)
Djordje Pinter (*email address protected*)
Scientific Committee Chair:
Dr Emanuela Todeva (*email address protected*)
After Russia and China, the Triple Helix Association is pleased to announce that the upcoming XIV International Conference will be in Europe! The Conference will be held in Heidelberg, Germany, on 25-27 September 2016 with the main theme ‘Triple Helix Models of Innovation’.
The Conference will be organized by the THA in cooperation with the International Triple Helix Institute, Silicon Valley, and with the support of the DKFZ – Helmholtz Foundation, Heidelberg, Germany.
The call for papers and experienced-based case studies is open, and the THA community and innovation colleagues are invited to submit abstracts and/or cases, with a first deadline on15th March 2016.
Super Early Bird registration for THA members and Early Bird for non-members is open, so register soon at: www.triplehelixassociation.org/triple-helix-international-conference-2016- registration, to guarantee a place.
Colleagues are invited to submit extended abstracts of five pages (2000 words) for classical scientific papers, and 1-2 pages (700 words) for experience–based cases.
Classical scientific papers submissions should provide:
– introduction, context of the study and clear investigative questions
– literature review methodology and theoretical framework
– substantive evidence; data presentation discussion and analysis
– conclusions; lessons learned, policy implications, and recommendations for further research.
For experience-based cases the presentation should offer:
– description of the practice and framework conditions
– outline of the delivery and financial or support mechanism as appropriate
– results and impact including evidence of failure and success
– recommendations for improvements, organizational transfer and scalability
– conclusions and lessons learned.
For those who wish to access the super early-bird registration (€299), please submit a five page (2000 words) extended abstract or a 1-2 page (700 words) experience-based case to the convener of your chosen track with a copy to *email address protected* by 15 March 2016. The result of the review process will be communicated to authors by approximately 4 April 2016.
For those who wish to access the regular early-bird registration (€350), please submit a five page (2000 words) extended abstract or a 1-2 page (700 words) experience-based case to the convener of your chosen track with copy to *email address protected* by 15 April 2016. The result of the review process will be communicated to authors by approximately 2 may 2016.
For those who wish to access the regular
registration (€479), please submit a 5 page (2000 words) extended abstract or a 1-2 page (700 words) experience-based case to the conveners of your chosen track with copy to *email address protected* by 2 May 2016. The result of the review process will be communicated to authors by approximately 16th May 2016
The submission deadline for full 6-8 thousand word papers is 1 July 2016. The result of the review process will be communicated to early-bird registrant authors by approximately 15 August 2016.
If your do not think that your abstract fits any existing track, please consider proposing a track, or send your extended abstract or experience-based case to Dr Emanuela Todeva with your proposal (*email address protected*). Please contact the track conveners at the email provided if you require further information or would like to discuss the suitability of a potential contribution.
If you would like to organise a special session, workshop, or a track on a new topic, please contact the Chair of the Scientific Committee, Dr Emanuela Todeva with your proposal (*email address protected*).
- ENTREPRENEURIAL UNIVERSITY AND ITS SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT
- SCIENCE PARKS AND INCUBATORS – NEW FRONTIERS
- MEASURING SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PARKS
- REGIONAL DIMENSIONS OF TRIPLE HELIX? CLUSTERS, CITIES AND GEOGRAPHIC BOUNDARIES
- INDIVIDUALS IN THE TRIPLE HELIX
- BUSINESS LED TRIPLE HELIX AND THE NEW ROLE OF GOVERNMENT
- THE IMPACT OF GLOBAL INFORMATION FLOWS ON TRIPLE HELIX INTERACTIONS UNIVERSITY – INDUSTRY INTERACTIONS
- ARE WE FACING A NEW GENERATION OF NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEMS?
- THE TRIPLE HELIX MODEL AND KNOWLEDGE CREATION IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- TRIPLE HELIX: GENDER, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DIVERSITY
- ADVANCING NEW MODELS AND TOOLS FOR KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER
- BOOSTING INNOVATION AND GROWTH THROUGH UNIVERSITY-INDUSTRY CO-CREATION
- CLUSTER GOVERNANCE AS PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION OF TRIPLE HELIX AND STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT