Tatiana Pospelova (*email address protected*)
Nataliya Smorodinskaya, Institute of Economics, RAS (*email address protected*)
The Triple Helix (university-industry-government relationships) is an established theoretical model. One of the practical instruments of the model is clusters. A cluster is a complex regional system which has differing modes of operation, depending upon the country. Cluster research is a key area which seeks to further the understanding of the practical implementation for collaboration between government, business, and academia.
We invite papers that have different connections to clusters such as: government regulations and influence at cluster level, The role of universities in cluster development, Localised University-business connection, Cluster Innovation infrastructure.
Research papers may address one of the following questions:
- What is a future of cluster development and how Triple Helix drives cluster development?
- Do we find a way of creating the effective clusters through Triple Helix interventions?
- How to create the effective partnership between universities and corporate entities in a cluster?
- What are the examples of best practice cluster governance?
- Who should manage cluster development and who should lead regional Triple Hselix constellations?
- ENTREPRENEURIAL UNIVERSITY AND ITS SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT
- SCIENCE PARKS AND INCUBATORS – NEW FRONTIERS
- MEASURING SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PARKS
- REGIONAL DIMENSIONS OF TRIPLE HELIX? CLUSTERS, CITIES AND GEOGRAPHIC BOUNDARIES
- INDIVIDUALS IN THE TRIPLE HELIX
- BUSINESS LED TRIPLE HELIX AND THE NEW ROLE OF GOVERNMENT
- THE IMPACT OF GLOBAL INFORMATION FLOWS ON TRIPLE HELIX INTERACTIONS UNIVERSITY – INDUSTRY INTERACTIONS
- ARE WE FACING A NEW GENERATION OF NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEMS?
- THE TRIPLE HELIX MODEL AND KNOWLEDGE CREATION IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- TRIPLE HELIX: GENDER, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DIVERSITY
- ADVANCING NEW MODELS AND TOOLS FOR KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER
- BOOSTING INNOVATION AND GROWTH THROUGH UNIVERSITY-INDUSTRY CO-CREATION
- CLUSTER GOVERNANCE AS PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION OF TRIPLE HELIX AND STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT