Triple Helix Models of Innovation:
Addressing Ecosystem Challenges in the Era of Crises:
Economic, Political, Social, Environmental,
Epidemiological and Global Conscience
XIV International Triple Helix Conference
25-27 September 2016
This year’s International Conference of the Triple Helix Association invites participation of academics and practitioners in two modes. Colleagues are invited to submit extended abstracts of 5 pages (2000 words) for classical scientific papers, or 1-2 pages (700 words) for experience–based cases. All abstracts and experience-based cases should be submitted on-line.
For classical scientific papers submissions should provide:
- Introduction, context of the study and clear investigative questions.
- Literature review methodology and theoretical framework.
- Substantive evidence; data presentation discussion and analysis.
- Conclusions; lessons learned, policy implications, and recommendations for further research.
For experience-based cases the presentation should offer:
- Description of the practice and framework conditions.
- Outline of the delivery and financial or support mechanism as appropriate.
- Results and impact including evidence of failure and success.
- Recommendations for improvements, organizational transfer and scalability.
- Conclusions and lessons learned.
Deadlines for submission of abstracts:
30 March 2016 to qualify for Super Early Bird Registration (299€)
30 April 2016 to qualify for regular (479€) and early bird (350€) registration
Results of the review process will be communicated to authors by approximately 15 April and 30 May 2016 respectively.