Looking for Champions
The TH Talks Series aims at inspiring and engaging the THA extended network by offering ten minute video-recorded interviews with our THA Champions.
The Series is open to THA members who would like to present their practices, achievements, and success cases to our international community.
If you want to showcase your experience, and be a Triple Helix Champion, TH Talks is the place for you! Please email Lucas Coelho, *email address protected*, your short presentation and details on the experience you intend to present, and he contact you to schedule an interview.
- President’s corner
- XIV Triple Helix International Conference – Programme update
- Ecology of Innovation and the Triple Helix
- Management and Implementation of Technology Transfer: the Case of Sunrise Valley
- Focusing on the Triple Helix: Key Messages from over Fifteen Round-Table Discussions
- Book Review
- Working Paper Series
- Talks Series
- President’s Blog
- Webinar Series
- Chapter News
- New THA Members
- THA News
- Frontiers, Switzerland
- NETMIB project: Phase one to finish soon
- GEUM Workshop
- Finland launch Health and Social Care Innovation Initiative
- University Catolica del Norte operates Triple Helix Model in Antofagasta Region, Chile
- SBIR/STTR Web Series
- Call for Good Practice on Social Innovation and Cultural Heritage