The THA Talk series is developing, and we are pleased to announce the latest interviews with our champions discussing the following topics:
- Holly Wells
– Financial data and performance indicators for innovation
- Tatiana Schofield
– The role of University in Open Innovation
- Professor Panos Ketikidis
– Obstacles preventing the cooperation between Academy and Industry and how to remove them
- Anastasia Yarygina
– How open innovation hits Industry 4.0.
- Camilo Montanez
– How Triple Helix interactions supported his entrepreneurial journey.
The Talk Series aims at inspiring and engaging our society and the extended network by offering them ten minutes video-recorded interviews with our THA Champions. The Series is open to THA members who would like to be interviewed to present their TH practices, achievements and success cases to our international community.
If you want to showcase your experience and be a Triple Helix Champion, Talks Series is the place for you! Please email your short presentation and the experience you intend to highlight to: Lucas Coelho, Chair of the TH Talk Series, who will contact you regarding an interview (email@example.com).
- FIRST INTERNATIONAL TRIPLE HELIX SUMMIT 2017 Nairobi, Kenya: 20/21 February 2017 Call for Papers
- XIV International Triple Helix Conference Report
- President’s corner
- Smart Specialisation as an Engagement Framework for Triple Helix Interactions
- Global Crises – Searching for Solutions
- The Entrepreneurial University in the Construction of the Science, Technology, and Innovation Legacy (S, T & I): a Proposal from Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Working Paper Series
- Talks Series
- President’s Blog
- Thematic Research Groups (TRGs)
- Chapter News
- New THA Members July 2016 – November 2016
- THA News
- Publication Opportunities