Waiting for your contribution
The THA Working Paper Series has now an updated webpage (www.triplehelixassociation.org/the-working-papers) where the new mission and delivery mechanisms are presented.
The WPS mission is to accelerate the development of papers in order to achieve publication standards, by mentoring and/or engaging the Triple Helix community in scholarly discussions and intellectual exchanges over a short period of time. The paper acceleration process is illustrated below:
If you are a THA member and would like to be assisted by experienced mentors in fine-tuning your paper to ensure compliance with scientific journal quality standards, take advantage of our WPS by submitting your work to Maria Jose Herrero Villa (Chair, WPS) at *email address protected*.
Should you want to be a WPS mentor and make available your experience to support our community of young researchers send your candidature to *email address protected*.
- FIRST INTERNATIONAL TRIPLE HELIX SUMMIT 2017 Nairobi, Kenya: 20/21 February 2017 Call for Papers
- XIV International Triple Helix Conference Report
- President’s corner
- Smart Specialisation as an Engagement Framework for Triple Helix Interactions
- Global Crises – Searching for Solutions
- The Entrepreneurial University in the Construction of the Science, Technology, and Innovation Legacy (S, T & I): a Proposal from Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Working Paper Series
- Talks Series
- President’s Blog
- Thematic Research Groups (TRGs)
- Chapter News
- New THA Members July 2016 – November 2016
- THA News
- Publication Opportunities