Why Publish in Triple Helix?
– Rapid online publication following expert peer review
– Open access format, driving high visibility for maximum global exposure
– Indexing in Google Scholar, ABI/INFORM, DOAJ, EBSCO Discovery Service, EBSCO TOC Premier, OCLC
Read more at the Journal webpage:
11th Congress of Administration, Society, and Innovation
Rio de Janeiro – Brazil
6-7 December 2018
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Congress of Administration, Society, and Innovation (CASI) is an interinstitutional event that completes its eleventh edition this year. The event was born in 2007 as an internal action of the Department of Administration of the Federal Fluminense University – Volta Redonda-RJ campus, now having scientific sessions open as of 2009. In 2011, the event marked its trajectory through expansion at the national level. Since then, the congress has been growing in size and quality, having been carried held in the last years in the following cities: Penedo-RJ, Volta Redonda-RJ (2015), Juiz de Fora-MG (2016), Petrópolis-RJ (2017), and now Rio de Janeiro-RJ.
In 2018, the conference will occur in the campus of the School of Command and General Staff of the Army (ECEME), in the neighborhood or Urca, City of Rio de Janeiro-RJ. The eleventh event is being organized through a partnership of Fluminense Federal University (UFF) and ECEME.
Academic contributions can be submitted until 15 September 2018, through the website: www.even3.com.br/11casi. Additional information in http://congressocasi.com.br/call-for-papers/.
- Administration of production and service operations
- Strategic administration
- Public administration
- Human behavior in organizations
- Accounting, financial management and cryptofinance
- Organizational economics and sustainability
- Teaching and research
- Environmental management
- Technology management, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Logistics and innovation in defense
- Organizations and society
In parallel with CASI, attendees have the opportunity to visit Rio de Janeiro, known as the “wonderful city”, and the cradle of uncountable touristic activities and cultural heritage, among which we highlight:
Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer)
Pão de Açúcar (Bondinho – Sugarloaf Mountain)
Jardim Botânico (Botanic Garden)
Parque Lage (Lage Park)
AquaRio (Rio Aquarium)
Museu do Amanhã (Museum of Tomorrow)
Also, we must not forget that the City has as one of the central points the Lapa, the cradle of Carioca’s Bohemia, with the Arches of Santa Tereza, and the stadium of Maracanã and Copacabana Beach.