THA IS HIRING – Program Manager /Assistant Executive Director
In order to strengthen its operational capacity and further professionalise the Association management, the THA is looking for a Program Manager/Assistant Executive Director.
Short Description of Duties
The Program Manager/Assistant Executive Director under the coordination of the THA Executive Director and President will perform the following tasks:
• Contribute to the design and implementation of funded applications in the Triple Helix areas of interest, interfacing with the External Grants Committee
• Manage the planning, promotion, and IT delivery of THA webinars in cooperation with the Webinar team
• Run the monthly newsletter
• Create a contact database from THA Meetings and other sources, recruit new individual and organizational members; and support social media activities
• Carry out a regular program of interaction with members to spot their interests and connect them to THA projects and activities
• Support the President and Executive Director
• Knowledge of Triple Helix model and innovation studies in general
• Expertise and track record with funded projects (EU Donors, Foundations, and ESS grants/tenders), proposal writing and project management
• Online communication management including relational database
• T literacy (Office) and good command of web-based communication and Google search techniques and tools
• Native English speaker or equivalent (written and oral)
• WordPress, Mailchimp Survey Monkey and competence in data analytics, a plus
• Being a PhD or PhD candidate in Innovation Studies or a related field, a strong plus; in any field, a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good time-management skills
• Accuracy, and self-driven, goal oriented attitude
Duration One year, renewable
Time Requested Part time
Payment 10.000€ annually gross
Venue Home office allowed.
Regular virtual contacts with Executive Director and President.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and covering letter via email to:
Ms Maria Laura Fornaci
(*email address protected*)
no later than 15 February 2019.
VOLUNTEERS WANTED TO JOIN NEW PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE
The THA intends to set up a new internal Committee with the remit to design and oversee the implementation of a new strategy for all THA Publications – the TH Journal, Hélice, Spiral, new Books, and new online publications).
The Committee will be led by Professor Emanuela Todeva and will be composed by two/three THA members interested in providing their inputs and advice for further developing the THA Publications portfolio.
If you are a THA member, you can candidate as member of the new Committee by sending your CV via email to Ms Maria Laura Fornaci by 30 January 2019.
If you are member of the Triple Helix Association, you can take advantage of THA Community Outreach, capacity (+3000 qualified readers worldwide) to promote your latest research, publications, upcoming events, job posts, and any other initiative you might consider of interest for our community.
Submit your news items directly into our TH Post (www.triplehelixassociation.org/th-post) or send by email to Ms Maria Laura Fornaci (*email address protected*).
All your news items will be published on our website and distributed via our monthly newsletter.
PROJECT KICK-OFF MEETING
The THA has been awarded a European Commission (Erasmus+ programme) Award for a two-year Jean Monnet project project entitled Boosting the European integration process in a time of crisis through the Triple Helix: strengthening the delivery of EU policies for growth and jobs, HLX4EU, (www.triplehelixassociation.org/european-funded-projects), aiming at improving the delivery of three key EU policies in the real world through the concept, method, and approach of the Triple Helix.
On 29 November 2018, Ms Maria Laura Fornaci, the THA Executive Director, attended the Jean Monnet kick-off meeting in Brussels, which brought together over 230 representatives from the projects selected under the last Jean Monnet call. The Jean Monnet team of the Executive Agency (EACEA) hosted information sessions, offering support and guidance on Grant Management and Dissemination.
The event was an opportunity to exchange information and good practice, thus facilitating networking among the project coordinators.
Published by the Triple Helix Association – ISSN 2281-4515
- XVII INTERNATIONAL TRIPLE HELIX CONFERENCE CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 2019 – CALL FOR PAPERS
- IMPRESSIONS of II International Triple Helix Summit Dubai, United Arab Emirates – November 2018
- HIGHLIGHTS from XVI International Triple Helix Conference Manchester, UK September 5-8, 2018
- XVI Triple Helix Conference, Manchester, September 2018 – Early Career Researcher Best Paper Awards
- President’s Corner – Has ‘Creative Destruction’ Been Outlawed?
- Young Professionals – Anastasia Yarygina
- WEBINAR SERIES
- Chapter News
- New THA Members September 2018 – November 2018
- Thematic Research Groups (TRGs)
- THA News
- Publication Opportunities