SMART CITY CHALLENGES: COLLABORATIVE APPROACH FOR DEFINING A PROBLEM TO IMPLEMENTING A SOLUTION
Our latest webinar was “Smart City challenges: collaborative approach from defining a problem to implementing a solution”, delivered on 26 October 22018 by Anastasia Yarygina (left), currently Open Innovation Business Developer (South Korea); former project manager of the development of the innovation ecosystem in Russia (Moscow State University, Science Park), who discussed the practical side of the Triple Helix in the context of Smart Cities.
Starting from the Smart City definition, Anastasia gave an overview of the fundamental factors defining Smart Cities and a series of practical cases of Greefield and Brownfield Smart Cities, eliciting the strategic aspects to be taken into account for orchestrating a Triple Helix cooperation.
You can find the video-recording of the webinar and the slides presented in the TH Repository (www.triplehelixassociation.org/category/th-repository).
Published by the Triple Helix Association – ISSN 2281-4515
- XVII INTERNATIONAL TRIPLE HELIX CONFERENCE CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 2019 – CALL FOR PAPERS
- IMPRESSIONS of II International Triple Helix Summit Dubai, United Arab Emirates – November 2018
- HIGHLIGHTS from XVI International Triple Helix Conference Manchester, UK September 5-8, 2018
- XVI Triple Helix Conference, Manchester, September 2018 – Early Career Researcher Best Paper Awards
- President’s Corner – Has ‘Creative Destruction’ Been Outlawed?
- Young Professionals – Anastasia Yarygina
- WEBINAR SERIES
- Chapter News
- New THA Members September 2018 – November 2018
- Thematic Research Groups (TRGs)
- THA News
- Publication Opportunities