We are pleased to announce the formation of a new THA Chapter Germany, hosted by the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship gGmbH (SCE) in Munich.
Led by Professor Dr Klaus Sailer, CEO of SCE, the German Chapter has a mission “to create an entrepreneurial oriented and livable society, through university-industry-government collaborations and (multi)national peer-alliances.”
The Inaugural meeting of the Chapter took place in Dortmund on 21 February 2019 during the national meeting of the DenkFabrik – a German ThinkTank Network of Entrepreneurial Universities. During the meeting, it was discussed how the DenkFabrik members could collaborate and synergize with the German Chapter and the THA to foster national discussions and research initiatives on triple helix interactions and the future of entrepreneurial universities, potentiating its outreach.
SATHA – DRIVER OF PAKISTANI TRIPLE HELIX MOVEMENT FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Thanks to a series of Conferences, Summits, studies, awards and policy dialogues, SATHA is driving the development of the Triple Helix Movement in Pakistan in order to boost the local innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
So far, SATHA has mobilized many scholars, practitioners and policy makers in several Pakistani regions, to create awareness on the importance of Triple Helix cooperation for nurturing and unlocking the innovation potential of the country, and for providing practical support to academics and would-be entrepreneurs in protecting their research outcomes and accessing finance.
Within this framework, SATHA is organizing awareness raising activities, or example video-interviews with Pakistani leaders who make innovation happen. The leaders are from academic, public and the industrial sector. The interviews and related histories will be part of the upcoming booklet “Entrepreneurial Leadership 2018”, an annual publication showcasing the stories of ten entrepreneurial leaders who have made an impact in Pakistan through their innovative ideas and practices.
More on SATHA: www.satha.org/
TH CHAPTER GREECE TO HOST FIRST JEAN MONNET WORKSHOP IN THESSALONIKI
In the framework of the HLX4EU project, financed by the European Commission under the Jean Monnet programme, the Greek Chapter is organizing, in conjunction with the Triple Helix Congress (ETHAC), the first workshop on the theme “Boosting innovation and entrepreneurship: supporting the business growth strategies of the European Commission”. The Workshop will be held on 30 September 2019.-1 October 2019,
The event is free of charge for delegates. For more info and registration please email: *email address protected*
Published by the Triple Helix Association – ISSN 2281-4515
- XVII INTERNATIONAL TRIPLE HELIX CONFERENCE CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA, 2019 CALL FOR PAPERS
- Practicing Interdisciplinarity: Challenges and Insights
- The Ultimate Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Industry 4.0
- Science and Technology (S&T) Policy for Very Developing Countries like Pakistan
- Effectiveness of the Nuclei of Technological Innovation (NITS) in the Transference of Technology through Patents in an Entrepreneurial University: the Case of CTIT UFMG
- Born to Cooperate: the Case of Mondragon University and Basque Industrial Companies
- PRESIDENT’S CORNER – The Revolt of the Libraries: A Call to Reflection and Action
- MIT Report – Future of Libraries
- UC Berkeley Center for Studies in Higher Education
- Young Professionals – Philipp Chaykin
- Chapter News
- New THA Members December 2018 – February 2019
- THA News
- Publication Opportunities
- Congress Call for Papers
- Workshop Announcement