Are you involved in University-Industry cooperation and have research work, tools or experience to share? Are you interested in monitoring and identifying inefficiencies/blockers in U-I cooperation in order to devise new solutions? Would you like to work with peers in the design of new public funded projects to test and ground new research and/or practices for effective U-I cooperation? You might be the ideal candidate to lead our Special interest Group!
The ultimate goal of the University-Industry Partnership Special Interest Group is to engage academics and practitioners into
cutting-edge research of mechanisms and capitalization bridges that would enable proper co-creation with measurable outputs between university and industry.
Learn more about the SIG at www.triplehelixassociation.org/ththematic-research-groups/university-industry-partnerships
If you wish to lead the development of this SIG, send you application and CV via email to Maria Laura Fornaci (*email address protected*) by 30 September 2019.
Published by the Triple Helix Association – ISSN 2281-4515
- PRESIDENT’S CORNER – The Entrepreneurial University
- President’s Invited Contribution
- Innovative Place-Based Triple Helix Approaches for Regional Development through Smart Specialisation Strategies
- A Case of Triple Helix Scenario Planning
- Adaptation – A Skill and a Necessary Stage
- The Triple Helix State: The Development Nexus of Government, Academia and Society
- Interview with the 2018 THA Early Career Researcher Award Winner
- Can we start from the university classroom?
- Young Professionals
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Book Review
- Chapter News
- New THA New Members March 2019 – August 2019
- THA News
- Call for Papers