The XVIII Triple Helix Conference 2020 – Future of innovation and innovation for future, will be hosted by Tampere University on 15-17, June. Web site: https://events.tuni.fi/thc2020/
In the context of current COVID-19 epidemic situation, the Triple Helix Conference local organising committee is working on an alternative solution and further information will be announced by the end of April.
We will extend the early bird deadline for Registartion till May, 1.
If some of the already registered participants decide to withdraw, it is possible to get a refund before May, 15 by emailing congress(at)tuni.fi. Yet we hope that you would choose to stay and participate.
The conference materials including the Book “The Triple Helix, University–Industry–Government Innovation and Entrpreneurship” by Henry Etzkowitz & Chunyan Zhou will be sent to you in the electronic format.
Please note that we continue accepting full papers to be published in Conference proceedings, which have the possibility to be published in Special issues.
For any additional info: thc2020(at)tuni.fi
REVISED PLANS FOR THE THC2020 WILL BE COMMUNICATED AFTER 21ST APRIL IN A SPECIAL TRIPLE HELIX NEWSLETTER
Published by the Triple Helix Association – ISSN 2281-4515
- THA response to COVID-19
- Triple Helix model of innovation to deal with Covid19 pandemic and future societal crises – Call for paper Triple Helix Journal
- The XVIII International Triple Helix Conference, 15-17 June 2020, finding its way to react to the COVID-19 restrictions
- Workshop “Socially responsible entrepreneurial Universities”, 17-18 June, Tampere – REGISTER NOW!
- The III International Triple Helix Summit 2020 welcomes submissions
- PRESIDENT’S CORNER – Is science academia inherently resistant to gender equality?
- New Entrepreneurial Education as Tool to Enhance Students’ Self-Development: KrausLab Case 25
- Innovation policy and industrial policy. Speaking with different voices?
- THA News
- Book Review – Social Entrepreneurship: Leveraging Economic, Political and Cultural Dimensions
- Webinar Series
- Chapter News
- Call for Papers
- New THA Members December 2019 – February 2020