Are you preparing a short or long term mission abroad? It could be a good opportunity to meet other THA colleagues based in the country where you are going to travel.
Are you looking for experts in a specific thematic field/area of expertise for a collaboration?
Do you want to learn more on the THA through the direct voice of any of our member in your country?
The THA Member Gallery can help you with all of these and more!
It will take you just 1 minutes to enter your search key words in our Members Gallery’s search engine to get the info you are looking for and the contact details of the THA members you wish to approach.
Dr. Matteo Rossi
Assistant Professor of Corporate Finance
Univeristy of Sannio
*email address protected*
Matteo Rossi is an Assistant Professor in Corporate Finance at the University of Sannio, Italy. He holds a PhD in Corporate Governance and his prime research interests are on corporate finance, business strategies, wine marketing, innovation systems and local development; areas in which he has published, contributed chapters in books/edited books and presented papers to national and international conferences. He is also the co-Chair of the Research Interest Committee in Economics, Banking and Finance of the EuroMed Research Business Institute (EMRBI) and he is a member of the Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER).
In 2012 he won the Emerald Outstanding Paper Award with article "Italian wine firms: strategic branding and financial performance" published on International Journal of Organizational Analysis
Areas of interests in TH research
Financing Innovation, Open Innovation
Areas of competence and expertise in TH research
Main works and publications
- Il Venture Capital nel settore biotech: l’esperienza di Biouniversa e Iperboreal (with Capasso A., Meglio O.), in Sinergie (forthcoming),
- Open Innovation System and New Forms of Investment: Venture Capital’s Role in Innovation (with Vrontis D. and Thrassou A.), In: Innovative Business Practices: Prevailing a Turbulent Era. p. 168-194, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE:Cambridge Scholars Publishing, ISBN: 978-1-4438-4604-2
- Mergers and Acquisitions In The Hightech Industry: A Literature Review (with Tarba S Y, Raviv A.), in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORGANIZATIONAL ANALYSIS, vol. 21, n.1/2013 p. 66-82,
- Financing innovation: venture capital investments in biotechnology firms (with Vrontis D., Thrassou A.), in International Journal of Technology Marketing, vol. 6, n. 4/2011, pp. 355-377
- The transformation of university-industry relations. The case of Campania (con Martini E.), in John Roufagalas J. (ed.), Economic Themes I, Athens, 2010, Athens Institute for Education and Research - ATINER, pp. 447-466, ISBN 978-960-6672-86-6.
- Fusioni e acquisizioni nei contesti ad alta intensità di conoscenza: un’analisi della letteratura, in Capasso A., Meglio O. (a cura di), Fusione e acquisizioni. Teorie, metodi, esperienze, Milano, 2009, Franco Angeli, pp. 11-33, ISBN 978-88-568-1629-7