Are you preparing a short or long term mission abroad? It could be a good opportunity to meet other THA colleagues based in the country where you are going to travel.
Are you looking for experts in a specific thematic field/area of expertise for a collaboration?
Do you want to learn more on the THA through the direct voice of any of our member in your country?
The THA Member Gallery can help you with all of these and more!
It will take you just 1 minutes to enter your search key words in our Members Gallery’s search engine to get the info you are looking for and the contact details of the THA members you wish to approach.
Mr. Alexander Bikkulov
*email address protected*
THA Chapter Russia
PhD in Sociology
- Consultancy on fundraising, funds and rules, application development and process
- Consultancy on project management
- Participation in applications development, fundraising.
- Participation in implementation of projects in ITMO University
• 2000 – 2003. St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Sociology, postgraduate studies. PhD in Sociology.
• 1996- 2000. Bashkir State University, Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology. Diploma in Sociology with honours.
• 1995 – 1996. St. Petersburg State University, Management Faculty.
• Training for Technology Brokers (Russian Venture Company, ITMO University, European University in St. Petersburg, 2014)
• e-Government Services (G2B) for business (EC Tacis Project “Development of Internet Based Interactive Government to Business Services in North-West Russia”, St.Petersburg, 2006)
• Consultant in Creation and Development of e-Companies (France, Grenoble Ecole de Management, 2006)
• Consultant in Strategy of Information Systems Development (Russia-France, St. Petersburg State University-Grenoble Ecole de Management, 2004 – 2005)
• Analysis and Planning of ICT Implementation (St. Petersburg State University, 2004 – 2005)
• Russian (native)
• English (fluent)
• since 07.2011– ITMO University. Head of Center for Project Development and Fundraising.
• 2007 – 2011 - Russian Representative Office of Kymenlaakso and Mikkeli Universities of Applied Sciences (OOO “Mikpolis”, St. Petersburg, headquarter Kouvola, Finland). Coordinator of bachelor double degree program in Construction Engineering, coordinator of the adult training and recruitment projects for Finnish companies working in St Petersburg, coordinator of cooperation with St Petersburg universities.
• 2003-2007 - St. Petersburg State University, Chair “Information Systems in Arts and Humanities”. Assistant Professor, Senior Researcher, coordinator and participant of international and Russian projects.
• 2003-2007 – “E-Development Partnership in the North-West” Non-profit Partnership (PRIOR North-West NPP, St. Petersburg). Director for Information and Analysis, Coordinator of International Projects.
• 2000-2003 - Golubev’s North-West Centre for Social and Electoral Technologies (St. Petersburg), Normann Group/ Qualitel Co. (St. Petersburg), OOO “Centre for Public Opinion Research «Simax» (Ufa). Sociologist: head/ analyst in projects of public opinion, electoral and marketing polls.
Participation in international projects
- 2005-2007: EU funded large scale Tacis Project “Development of Internet Based Interactive Government to Business Services in Northwest Russia – coordinator of works in St. Petersburg State University.
- 2007-2007: EU funded large scale Tacis Projects “E-Skills for Russian SMEs-II” – tutor for Arkhangelsk and Kaliningrad consultants, trainer.
- 2005-2006: EU funded large scale Tacis Projects “E-Skills for Russian SMEs-I” - head of educational course localization into Russian, consultant, trainer.
- 2005-2007: EU funded Interreg III B Project “Innovation Strategy for Baltic Metropolises”, - coordinator of works in St. Petersburg State University, researcher.
- 2005: EU funded FP6 SSA Project "Connecting Russian and European technologies and innovation systems" (CREATION) – coordinator of works in St. Petersburg State University.
- 2000-2002: Research Support Scheme of the Open Society Support Foundation - Project “Political and Internet Communications as an Object for Sociological Research” – Sociologist.
Participation in Russian projects:
- 2012-2013: Specifics of Information Spread in Social Networks (Facebook, Livejournal, VKontakte etc.). (grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science). Head of project.
- 2012-2013: Development of Student Union System in University ITMO in 2012-2013 (grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science). – Member of Project Directorate and Member of Expert Council. Coordinator of professional direction in student unions development.
- 2011-2012: Development of Web-Oriented Research Center in Sociodynamics (grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science), Researcher.
- 2011: Formation of a Network of Prognostic Centers in Leading Russian Universities in a Sphere of Science and Technology Development in ICT (grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science), Vice Project Manger of the 1st stage of the project.
- 2011-2013: Development and Probation of Method of Semantic Search and Evaluation of Information, Aimed at Reveal of Promising Directions in Scientific Research in Russia and Abroad at Example of “Automatic Control”, Based on Data from Open Sources Based on Demands of Real Sector of Economy and Aimed at Reaching Competitive Positions of Russian Producers at Prospective Markets of Innovative Goods and Services and also Aimed at Creation of Scientific and Technological Grounds (grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science), Researcher.
- 2008, 2009: “Introduction of ICT for SME” (grant by Committee for Economic Development, Industrial Policy and Trade of St. Petersburg City) – trainer on strategy of ICT analysis and implementation, consultant
- 2008: Development of a Rating for Information Development of Russian Regions and Rating for the Level of e-Government Technologies in Russian Federal and Regional Executive Bodies in a Framework of Federal Program “Electronic Russia” (grant by Russian Ministry for Communications), - Researcher.
- 2007: Development of Principles for Management of Science City “Peterhof” as Integrated Scientific and Educational Complex (grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science) - Researcher.
- 2006: Innovative Educational Environment in a Classical University (large scale grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science) – participant of the workgroup in subroject “Applied Computer Science in Arts and Humanities”.
- 2006: The Comparative Study of Higher Education, Science and Innovation in Russia and OECD Countries Based on Priority Definition Methodology (grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science), - Coordinator of Expert Work.
- 2005-2006: Development of a Russian Network of Regional Contact Centers for Academic Mobility Support (grant by Russian Ministry of Education and Science), – Coordinator of Works at St. Petersburg State University
- 2003-2004: ” - Russian Development Portal: Creation of Regional Development Portals” (grant by Federal Program “Electronic Russia”) – Researcher.
Areas of interests in TH research
Areas of competence and expertise in TH research
Main works and publications