Are you preparing a short or long term mission abroad? It could be a good opportunity to meet other THA colleagues based in the country where you are going to travel.
Are you looking for experts in a specific thematic field/area of expertise for a collaboration?
Do you want to learn more on the THA through the direct voice of any of our member in your country?
The THA Member Gallery can help you with all of these and more!
It will take you just 1 minutes to enter your search key words in our Members Gallery’s search engine to get the info you are looking for and the contact details of the THA members you wish to approach.
Dr. Andréa Segatto
Federal University of Paraná - UFPR
*email address protected*
TH Chapter Brazil
- Full Professor and Researcher in Management of Innovation and Technology at PPGADM - Graduate Program in Management and UFPR Business School at the Federal University of Paraná - UFPR.
- CNPq Research Productivity Scholarship - Level 2
- Coordinator of EGITS - Studies in Management of Innovation, Technology, and Sustainability
- Ph.D. (2001) in Business Administration from the University of São Paulo - USP
- Master (1996) in Business Administration from the University of São Paulo - USP
- Bachelor in Business (1991) from the Federal University of Uberlândia - UFU.
- Bachelor in Economics (1990) from the Federal University of Uberlândia - UFU.
- Research interests: Management of Technological Innovation, acting on the following topics: alliances, cooperation, and technological partnerships, social technologies, and technology transfer.
Areas of interests in TH research
Alliances, cooperation, and technological partnerships, social enterprises and technology transfer.
Areas of competence and expertise in TH research
Main works and publications