The Triple Helix Association is open to both individual members (students, public policymakers, researchers, & practitioners) organizational members (universities and affiliated units, research institutions, incubators, science parks, TTOs and Technopoles, governmental institutions and private consulting firms) involved in Triple Helix interactions and/or scientific debate.
THA members, being part of a leading international research community, enjoy access and contribution to cutting-edge research findings, insights and case studies, expertise and specialized networks, educational opportunities and Open Educational Resources related to innovation, entrepreneurship and regional development.
10 Reasons to join:
- Recognition. Members receive a membership certificate and become part of the THA research community.
- Visibility. Members are displayed in the Members gallery, and Organizational members directory and can advertise innovation-related events, training programs, projects, job vacancies, news on both THA web site, newsletter and during THA events.
- Networking. THA, through its Thematic Research Groups, supports members in identifying peer reviewers and partners for innovation-related publications; education, research and mobility projects; and international initiatives.
- Job and other opportunities. A showcase of projects, call for papers and contributions, job search, events and other opportunities in innovation-related fields offered by Universities, Research centers, Governments and private companies worldwide.
- Access to leading research findings. Full access to THA scientific publications (Helice, Triple Helix Journal, Spiral) and Resources.
- Contribution to international scientific publications. Frequent calls for chapters or papers in the THA research domains for publication in books or scientific journals.
- Specialized events and training. Members can join at special prices and discounts or for free THA planned Conferences and Summits, workshops and webinars, and can propose the co-design and delivery of new titles.
- TH annual Conference. Members can get special discounts on the TH Annual Conference and Summit and can propose to host the events, bringing together hundreds of academics, policy makers and practitioners.
- Sponsorship. Members are entitle to sponsor THA events and awards and to have displayed their logos on the main communication.
- National Chapters. Members can put forward their proposal to set up chapters in their countries, becoming the THA national hub for Triple Helix debate and initiatives.
For more information on THA and its services Triple Helix Association presentation
For detailed information on Individual membership THA Individual Membership Levels and benefits
For detailed information on Organizational membership THA Organizational Membership Levels and benefits.
If you want to join the THA, please fill out our on-line application form.
Payment of membership fees
We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, and Amex and by Bank Transfer.
THA reserves the right to review membership and in case of not acceptance to refund payment.
Your membership, with all its rights and duties, will become active after the confirmation of payment and is valid for a period of one year.