The Triple Helix Association is pleased to announce the extended call for papers for the 2019 Triple Helix Congress on Responsible Innovation & Entrepreneurship (ETHAC2019, www.triplehelixcongress.com) organised in cooperation with the South East European Research Centre during 30th September – 1st October 2019 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Extended call for submissions deadline – 22nd March 2019.
The mission of ETHAC is to mobilise knowledge and innovation transfer to the global market by enabling international triple helix interactions where academics, innovators, industry, entrepreneurs, investors, governments and policy makers actively engage in innovation co-production and transfer.
ETHAC2019 is targeting EU Funded Projects & Consortia on Responsible research & Innovation as well as Entrepreneurship.
ETHAC will feature several keynote speakers such as:
- Prof Loet Leydesdorff (Professor Emeritus, University of Amsterdam, Global Pioneer of the Quadruple Helix Model with more than 44 000 citations, The Netherlands)
- Prof Martin Jones (Trustee, Regional Studies Association & Deputy Vice Chancellor of Staffordshire University, United Kingdom)
- Dr Dimitri Corpakis (Former senior European Union official at DG Research, Brussels, Belgium)
- Prof Lenny Koh (Director, Advanced Resource Efficiency Centre & World Leader in environmental sustainability, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom)
ETHAC2019 pushes the frontiers of triple helix interactions in the most pressing worldwide challenges in terms of innovation development processes and its outcomes.
Submissions are encouraged around the main topics of the congress.
- EU project match-making event
- Angel investment by EBAN
- EU policy event on entrepreneurship & innovation
- SCEnATi business sustainability toolkit demonstration
- A quadruple helix approach to responsible research and innovation
- Territorial responsible research & innovation
- Purpose-driven entrepreneurship in the age of technology
- Creative collaboration
- Responsible innovation in sustainable ecosystems
- and others that you can find here.
By attending ETHAC2019, you can access global & European triple helix networks, co-create with entrepreneurs and investors, show-case your academic research, enter EU funding consortia, and win one of the 5 awards. More details can be found here.
Registration info and further details can be found here.