In order to strengthen its operational capacity and further professionalize the Association management, the THA is looking for a Program Manager /Assistant Executive Director.
The Program Manager under the coordination of the THA Executive Director and President will perform the following tasks:
– Contribute to the design and implementation of funded applications in the Triple Helix areas of interest, interfacing with the External Grants Committee (40 person /days)
– Manage the planning, promotion and IT delivery of THA webinars in cooperation with the Webinar team (10 person/days)
-Run the monthly newsletter (25 person/days)
-Create a contact database from THA Meetings and other sources, recruit new individual and organizational members; and support social media activities (10 person/days)
– Carry out a regular program of interaction with members to spot their interests and connect them to THA projects and activities (10 person/days)
– Support the President and Executive Director (10 person/days)
- Knowledge of Triple Helix model and innovation studies in general
- Expertise and track record with Funded projects (EU Donors, Foundations, and ESSgrants/tenders) Proposal Writing and Project Management
- Online Communication management including relational database
- IT literacy (Office) and good command of web based communication and Google search techniques and tools.
- Native English speaker or equivalent (written and oral),
- WordPress, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey and competence in data analytics, a plus
- Being a PhD or PhD candidate in Innovation Studies or a related field, a strong plus; in any field, a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time-management skills,
- Accuracy, and self-driven, goal oriented attitude
1 year, renewable
10.000€ annually gross.
Home office allowed. Regular virtual contacts with Executive Director and President.
Interested candidates can send their CVs by 15th February 2019 to Ms Maria Laura Fornaci (email@example.com)