21-23 August 2015
Academic – Industry – Government Triple Helix Model for Fast-Developing Countries
The XIII Triple Helix International Conference 2015 will be organized by Tsinghua University, and will be the thirteenth in a series of annual conferences that began eighteen years ago, to enhance discussion about interaction between university, government, and industry, and its influence on economic development.
The conference theme will be: “Academic-Industry-Government Triple Helix Model for Fast-Developing Countries”. The main theme splits into several sub-themes as follows:
- Advancing Triple Helix Theories.
- Industrialization, Urbanization and Triple Helix Model.
- Triple Helix for Sustainable Solutions.
- Entrepreneurial University and Triple Helix’s Development.
- University and Industry Relationships.
- R&D, Innovation and High-tech Entrepreneurship.
- Cooperative Innovation and the Triple Helix
- Triple Helix Model for different types of Innovation (Radical, Disruptive, Imitative, Frugal, Social Innovation, etc)
- Government-Industry-Research Institute Collaborations.
- Changing Role of Government in Innovation Systems
- Public/Private Venture Capital.
- Science, Technology and Innovation Policy.
- Gender and Innovation.
Download the full Call for papers
Three important events will be held during the Conference:
An extended plenary session delivered by innovation masters. The inventors of various innovation theories such as national innovation system, knowledge innovation, open innovation, disruptive innovation, reserve innovation, responsible innovation, frugal innovation, and jagaad innovation, et al, will be invited.
Workshop on Next Rivals of Silicon Valley?
Practitioners, policy makers and academics from Bangalore, Beijing, Xinchu, Boston, et al, will discuss how to build a sound innovation ecosystem like Silicon Valley.
Entrepreneurial University Leaders Forum
Rectors, representatives, and researchers, will discuss the definition, metrics, relation between teaching, research and the economic role of the entrepreneurial university
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
The regular conference registration fee is 550 US$, and the early bird fee is 450 US$. We offer a special discount – to THA individual members (10%), and THA organizational members (20%), on Conference, early bird and the regular fee. To ensure that student fees are attractive, registration will be 200 US$, and we offer a prize for the two Best Student Papers of 300 US$ each
|Extended Abstract Submission||March 15, 2015|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance||March 29, 2015|
|Submission of Full Paper||April 15, 2015|
|Notification of Full Paper Acceptance||April 18, 2015|
|Submission of Camera Ready Paper||May 17, 2015|
|Registration of Authors (Early Bird)||April 14‐ June 7, 2015|
|Registration of Authors (Regular)||June 8‐ August 6, 2015|
August 21-13, 2015
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China
- Ministry of Education, China
- National Science Foundation of China
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
- Zhongguancun High Tech Zone
- Tsinghua University
- Zhejiang University
- Tsinghua Science Park
- Haier Group
Conference Chair: Professor Dr Chen Jin, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizing Committee Chair: Professor Xudong Gao, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University, email@example.com
Please send articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org, marked “THA2015 Submission“.
The text must be written in English. Papers must be have not been published at home and abroad, as contribution to theory or application.