The Triple Helix International Medal Award is an initiative promoted by the Triple Helix Association aiming at identifying public or private organizations who are actively involved in Triple Helix interactions and engaged in building successful and goal-oriented relationships among Industry-Academia-Government thus facilitating the transfer and exploitation of knowledge for societal and economic growth.
The scope of the award is to give relevance to the “best in class”, who have developed and operationalized effective interaction models and mechanisms able to produce concrete results and impact in terms of knowledge transfer and exploitation, and that could inspire the next generation of Triple Helix Practitioners, becoming “Case History” for our Community.
Target group: Technology transfer offices, Liaison offices, Science Parks, Techno poles, Incubators, Regional innovation agencies and pubic or semi-public innovation intermediaries, Private consulting firms
Candidates can send their application as “case study” in response to the call for abstract for the II International Triple Helix Summit, 10-13 November 2018 Dubai, using the guidelines for “case study” submission provided at this link http://www.triplehelix.ae/Abstract.html
Deadline for application: 15th August 2018
Practitioners and professionals will be selected by a prestigious International selection committee composed of leading figures from the academic, business and investor communities.
The winner will be announced at the II International Triple Helix Summit, 10-13 November, Dubai, during the award Ceremony organized at the gala dinner of the Summit.
The winner will receive as prize:
- A 1 year free THA organizational membership (value 225€)
- Special mention and recognition on the THA web site via the publication of the award notice on the web site home page.
Furthermore the top 5 cases coming out from the selection process will be used for preparing a Case histories booklet for inspiring new practitioners joining the THA, reached by THA communications (+3000 qualified readers worldwide) and attending our events (TH Summit Series).
Benefits for applicants:
- Exposure to a wide international audience composed of qualified representative of Industry, Academia and Government
- Promotion for their case and expertise both during the main THA annual event (THA Summit Series) and by means of THA publications (Special issue of Helice magazine, Resources Repository on THA web site, THA newsletter)
- Increased reputation gained thanks to the Award and the “Case History” booklet
- All benefits associated to THA organizational membership
Intangible (number of organizations benefiting of the practice, which have improved the quality and efficiency of their work)
Tangible (financial and societal benefits achieved by the involved organizations and in general by the ecosystem, resulting from the adoption of the practice)
Level of transferability of the concerned practice in other/different contexts
For more information
Triple Helix Association
Ms Maria laura Fornaci