Hester Tak, firstname.lastname@example.org, THE NETHERLANDS
Partner in Gunn & Twynmore, B.V., Leiden, a specialized consultancy firm focusing on innovation and technology transfer related activities for both government and industry. Formerly Head of Operations, Tech Transfer Office (TTO) LUMC & Leiden University, Deputy Director of Libertatis Ergo Holding B.V. and Deputy Director LUMC Participaties B.V.
Lucas Coelho, email@example.com, PORTUGAL
Speaker and Entrepreneur with experience in the academia (phD in Chemical Engineering) and within private sector (Industrial Director of Engineering Company). Partner at Nexta Innovation – consultancy firm focusing in Science and Engineering-Based Business.
“I believe that the Science and Engineering-Based Business generate the real innovations which transform the world and technological-based entrepreneurship is the key to reach a fairer economy and society. I am interested in projects and researches with the purpose of generating impact in society from the technological innovation.” – Lucas Coelho
- Mr Daniel Satinsky, Foresight Science & Technology Inc., USA
- Dr. Emanuela Todeva, BCNED – Business Clusters, Networks and Economic Development
- Dr. Tatiana Pospelova, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Chikwelu Mbonu, Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra state, NIGERIA
- Dr Emanuele Fiore, National Research Council of Italy – CNR Institute for Polymers, Composites and Biomaterials, ITALY
If you want to engage in informal discussions with members of the group and to engage with the activities of the group, join the TRG LinkedIn Group!
Agenda and Vision
The group will focus its activities and research on the following sub-themes:
- Knowledge and Technology transfer trends
- Open innovation models to accelerate knowledge transfer
- Performance indicators in open access models
- Knowledge and technology transfer in Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Knowledge and technology transfer between Industrial parties
The group will enhance discussion, debate and cross-fertilization on the above listed topics by mean of special events, workshops and webinars; and will foster theoretical developments and practical achievements by mean of research and implementation projects.
For more detailed information on the challenges the group intends to address, look at its Vision statement.
Who should join?
The group welcomes individuals with the following knowledge, know-how and/or experience:
- Individuals who have experience in working with Espacenet or other patent databases. Access and cooperation of other TTOs may be required. In some countries, the national patent office may be able to help provide some of the data.
- Individuals with experience and knowledge of measuring technology transfer outputs as well as people from the EU – DG Research and Innovation
- Individuals who have experience in measuring knowledge transfer in the SME sector as well as a large network of SME’s who’d be willing to participate in such a project