Prof. Panagiotis Ketikidis, firstname.lastname@example.org, GREECE
The Vice Principal for Research, Innovation & External Relations of CITY College – An International Faculty of the University of Sheffield, President of the Greek Chapter of the Triple Helix Association, President of the Computer Society (EPY) – Macedonia-Thrace chapter; Honorable Member of the Exporters’ Association of Northern Greece Management Board; Member of the Administration Board – Centre for the support of female employment and entrepreneurship ERGANI; Chief Editor of the International Journal of Innovation & Regional Development (IJIRD), Associate Editor of the International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation (IJLEG), Editorial Board Member of the International Journal of Operational Research (IJOR), European Editor of the International Journal of Enterprise Network Management (IJENM).
Juan A. Bertolin email@example.com, SPAIN
Chief Innovation & Project Officer, Espaitec, Science and Technology Park of Castellon (www.espaitec.uji.es), Expereince as Project Manager at Accenture (the ICT sector in Turkey, Finland, Switzerland, Britain, Italy, France, Mexico, Holland and Germany) and Grupo IT Deusto Valencia (projects on healthcare and telecommunications in the Valencian Community).
- Dr. Emanuela Todeva, BCNED – Business Clusters, Networks and Economic Development, UK
- Dr. Tatiana Pospelova, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Chikwelu Mbonu, Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra state, NIGERIA
If you want to engage in informal discussions with members of the group and to engage with the activities of the group, join the TRG LinkedIn Group !
Agenda and Vision
The main interest of the University-Industry Partnership Thematic Research Group (UIP-TRG) is to engage academics and practitioners into cutting-edge research of mechanisms and capitalization bridges that would enable proper co-creation with measurable outputs between university and industry. Our scholarly work contributes to the emergence of more market oriented knowledge while review of practices enables to focus on products/processes than can be directly commercialized for the purpose of regional economic growth.
Together with industry, the UIP-TRG will constantly monitor and identify inefficiencies / blockers in relation to achieving the desired co-creation of value and will identify / propose solutions of how to overcome them. Additionally, by attracting research funding, the UIP-TRG will develop projects that focus on design and implementation of innovative mechanisms for university-industry co-creation and through such projects, we aim to develop pilot activities to test the proposed mechanisms. The ultimate goal of the UIP-TRG is to make sure that the emerged practices and mechanisms will achieve their intended impact and that industries will realize the importance of this co-creation and will accelerate their investment for sustainable growth.
In order to achieve this mission, the UIC-TRG will endeavour on the following path:
– Integration with the EU Platform for University Business collaboration that will be launched soon;
– Initiation of a UBP Survey in the THA Member countries to identify the current status and future needs;
– Identification of relevant UBP offices from THA Member countries and invite them to the UIP-TRG;
– Identification of relevant universities and industries from THA Member countries and invite them to the UIP-TRG’;
– Development of a UBP related webinars;
– Academic and practitioner research on identification of innovative means and co-creation capitalization between industry and academia.
Download the TRG Strategic and operational plan for 2016