The Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, in the context of its third mission, is calling for applications for n. 17 positions of Technology Transfer Officer, with a temporary employment contract for a period of 36 months.
The professionalism sought is that of a profile intended for technology transfer activities, protection and enhancement towards the market and the company of innovations and research results from the University, business development, story telling and the creation of a new spin-off and start-up company.
The professionalism sought must have the following skills and knowledge:
– basic knowledge and skills on the protection and enhancement of intellectual property, technology transfer and creation of a new business start up / spin off
– basic knowledge and skills for drafting business planning, strategy / marketing, accounting and budget elements, innovation management, start-up
– basic knowledge and skills in business development of research results and innovations, market analysis, development of new products / processes / services, investments and financing of innovations, negotiation and support for contracts
– ability to manage relationships with the industrial world and to design, coordinate and organize initiatives and projects to meet researchers, professionals, sector experts, companies, students and graduates, aimed at promoting technology transfer
– communication skills
– university and internal legislation of the Alma Mater Studiorum, in particular in the context of technology transfer
In addition to an excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal contacts in team work and problems solving skills are requiredas, as well as a good command of the most common computer applications (Office).
The service locations for which this call is announced are Bologna, Forlì, Cesena, Rimini or Ravenna (Italy).
Download the Call for application (in Italian)