APRE is collecting names of researchers to be proposed for the organization of a series of 5 Symposia dedicated to future research opportunities between Europe and India in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences.
The Symposia will be organized within the project EQUIP (EU-India Science and Humanities Social Platform), as an opportunity to bring together researchers and representatives of government agencies financing and discuss in depth the topics below:
- Sustainable prosperity, well-being and innovation. (June or September 2016)
- Inequalities, growth and place / space. (October 2015)
- Social transformation, cultural expressions, cross-cultural connections and dialogue (February 2016)
- Power structures, conflict resolution and social justice (December 2015)
- Digital archives and databases as a source of mutual knowledge (April 2016)
APRE, along with other European countries, has been asked to provide the project with a list of names from which will then be selected the participants in the various events. The final selection will be handled by the coordinator of the project on the basis of candidatures received from 13 different European agencies. Travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by the project.
If among your research interests is India, and if you are researchers in the humanities and socio-economic, or if your field of research – although not purely social and humanistic – has implications for the relevant interdisciplinary ‘area of humanities and social sciences, fill out the application form and send it back to *email address protected* by Thursday, Sept. 17, 2015.
For more information: http://equipproject.eu