The 2016 ISPIM Innovation Forum – Charting the Future of Innovation Management – and INNOVA-CON 3 will be held in Boston, Massachusetts, USA on 13-16 March 2016. Held in collaboration with D’Amore-McKim School of Business, this event will bring together around 250 innovation experts from 30 countries and will enable delegates to:
– engage with top innovation leaders from North America and beyond
– tell their innovation story in top quality interactive sessions
– network with innovation experts across industries and continents
– get feedback, get connected, get published
– look and learn at site visits to local innovation champions
This conference will engage academics, practitioners and policy makers in discussions about the innovation landscape and includes themes that highlight how the innovation landscape can and is changing. We seek contributions addressing the ways that innovation of different forms and types is imagined, taught, measured, practiced and embedded in business and society.
In addition, ISPIM welcomes submissions from people in key industry innovation clusters in the Boston-area. Participants and submissions with potential for silo-busting are particularly welcome.
Submissions from academic, research, consulting, industry, intermediary and policy organizations are encouraged and should focus on the following themes:
- Information Technology and Innovation (focus theme)
- Innovation in Emerging Markets (focus theme)
- Innovation in Family Businesses (focus theme)
- Business Model Innovation (SIG)
- Creativity in Innovation
- Design & Design Thinking for Innovation
- Innovation Cultures & Ecosystems
- Innovation Training, Teaching & Coaching (SIG)
- Knowledge Sharing & Transfer for Innovation
- Methods & Measurement of Innovation
- Open Innovation & Collaboration for Innovation (SIG)
- Service Innovation
- Social & Environmental Innovation
- Strategic Foresight, Strategic Agility & Future Orientation (SIG)
Important Submission Deadlines:
13 November 2015: Outlines Only (All Submissions)
4 December 2015: Acceptance Notification
5 February 2016: Final Submissions (including papers, profiles & photos) PLUS registration and receipt of payment
26 February 2016: Presentation Slides
Accepted papers will be published in the Forum Proceedings with an ISBN and included online in EBSCOhost and ProQuest. Authors wishing to withhold their papers from the proceedings may do so on request. All outlines are double-blind evaluated.
Special Issues containing selected papers from this conference will be published in ISPIM’s official journal, The International Journal of Innovation Management, as well as in sections of other associated journals: R&D Management Journal, International Journal of Technology Management, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, International Journal of Technology Marketing, Futures: The Journal of Policy, Planning and Futures Studies, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Creativity and Innovation Management, International Journal of Innovation Science.
Click here for more information on submission procedures.