Business Angels are generally former business owners, managers or professionals who have financial means (even if limited), a network of contacts, sound management skills and a good wealth of experience. They have a liking for entrepreneurial challenge and the desire to acquire part of a company operating in often-innovative business with the aim of creating in the medium term, from 5-7 years, capital gains from the partial or complete sale of their initial shareholding.
Video Alberto Giusti – presentation of the course “How to become a Business Angel”
The aim of Business Angels is to contribute to the economic success of a company and the creation of new jobs.
The aim of the course is to offer participants an overview of the informal investors (business angels) market worldwide and specifically in the Italian context. All phases of the activity of a business angel will be analysed and compared with those of a traditional investor, taking care to provide a methodology for the valuation of intangible assets and for cooperation with the teams of the financed start-ups.
Special price: 350 euros + VAT.
To register: https://www.eventbrite.it/e/biglietti-come-diventare-un-business-angel-15573816705
THA members can benefit of a 15% special discount on the registration fee. To get the discount, use this code “ScontoTHA”
• The venture capital market in the world and in Italy
• How to generate the pipeline
• How to follow the deal flow
• How to value investments
• Online tools for business angels
• Structuring the deal: analysis, preparation, contractual investment logic, trading, exit strategy
• Types and modes of investments
• Taxation in Italy and the UK
• Intellectual property and intangible assets
• Information economy
• Industrial property rights and patents
• How many and which investments
• Corporate venture capital and IPO