Due to the Covid emergency, this year R2B Research to Business will be streamed on a digital platform and it is called R2B OnAir.
R2B OnAir is the ideal platform to launch programmes, share ideas, listen to the experts and representatives of the institutions and think of new models for a post-Covid society in terms of economic development, growth and social inclusion, digital innovation, sustainability and security.
International experts, European institutions, world of research and business are going to tackle strategic topics for the restart of the economy, the future of the cities, culture, and security in a society ever more interconnected by digital technologies.
The R2B OnAir platform will present:
- Live events with leading international guests
- On-demand contents from businesses, startups, the world of research and innovation.
- Digital matching: on line meetings to find partners for innovation projects
- Networking to interact with the R2B OnAir community and share ideas and projects
Registration to digital matching and side events organized by R2B OnAir is already open:
- Innovat&Match, International Digital Brokerage Event on Blue, Digital and Sustainable Growth
- C2C – International Cluster-to-Cluster meeting, a day completely dedicated to regional, national and international Clusters with talks and one-to-one meetings
- 5th ECN Crowd Camp “Sustainable Finance”, The European crowdfunding event dedicated this year to the topic of sustainable finance.
R2B OnAir is an event organized by ART-ER, promoted by the Emilia-Romagna Region, BolognaFiere and financed by POR FESR and FSE 2014-2020 European Funds.
Although the event is free of charge, registration is required to access all contents and participate in the various sessions https://bit.ly/R2BOnAir-Registration
Visit the www.rdueb.it website and follow the contents on social media using #R2BOnAir