On June, 21st 2018 Turan University hosted 3 experts working for HEInnovate project, an initiative of the European Commission, DG Education and Culture and the OECD LEED Forum, who conducted the workshop aimed at discussing the results of Turan University self-assessment and at sharing good practice ideas with the representatives of Almaty universities.
HEInnovate a free self-assessment tool for all types of higher education institution. It allows Universities to assess their institution using a number of statements related to its entrepreneurial activities, including leadership, staffing and links with business.
HEInnovate is intended for higher education institutions (Universities, University Colleges, Polytechnics etc) who are interested in assessing themselves against a number of statements related to the entrepreneurial and innovative nature of their higher education environment.
HEInnovate covers eight areas for self-assessment:
- Leadership and Governance
- Organisational Capacity: Funding, People and Incentives
- Entrepreneurial Teaching and Learning
- Preparing and Supporting Entrepreneurs
- Digital Transformation and Capability
- Knowledge Exchange and Collaboration
- The Internationalised Institution
- Measuring Impact