A Journal of University-Industry-Government Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Henry Etzkowitz, Editor-in-Chief
Christiane Gebhardt, Senior Associate Editor
Anne Rocha Perazzo, Managing Editor
Associate Editors: Prof. Loet Leydesdorff, University of Amsterdam; Prof. Riccardo Viale, University of Bicocca; Prof. Emanuela Todeva, St. Mary’s University; Dr. Yuzhuo Cai, Tampere University; Dr Chunyan Zhou, Researcher International Triple Helix Institute (ITHI); Dr. Devrim Göktepe-Hultén, Lund University
Advisory Editors: Carlotta Perez, Hebe Vessuri
ISSN: 2197-1927 (electronic version)
Download the Triple Helix Journal Flyer
BREAKING NEWS: Triple Helix will move to Brill on Januray 1st, 2019!
The publishing model will still be the same. It will remain open access (no subscriptions model, no hybrid model), and as with the previous Publisher the authors will pay an APC on publication of their accepted article.
This APC can be covered as previously by 1. institutional or research funds, 2. a Brill waiver or discount programme, 3. in case the author is not eligible for 1. or 2., it can be re-funded by the Triple Helix Association (THA) after acceptance and according to THA financial capacity. The APC with Brill will be of 380 euros.
Should you wish more information on the journal publishing model, you may contact the Managing Editor, Anne Rocha Perazzo firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Triple Helix
- Measuring synergy within a Triple Helix innovation system using game theory: cases of some developed and emerging countries
- Three operational models for ambidexterity in large corporations
- The public sector’s role in Norwegian network cooperation: triple helix or laissez-faire?
- Building builders: entrepreneurship education from an ecosystem perspective at MIT
- Hidden Chief Technology Officers: the surfacing of a subterranean organizational role
- Research collaboration for a knowledge-based economy: towards a conceptual framework
- Educational Action Research and Triple Helix principles in entrepreneurship education: introducing the EARTH design to explore individuals in Triple Helix collaboration
- Networks of entrepreneurs driving the Triple Helix: two cases of the Dutch energy system
- The transfer of corruptive routines from old industrial regions to innovation clusters: a blind spot in innovation studies
- Connecting the Triple Helix space: actor-network creation and institutionalisation of knowledge transfer offices
- Organising for innovation in regional innovation systems: from fragmented innovation ecosystems to the joint aim for competitiveness of offshore wind energy
- Decoding symbiotic endogeneity: the stochastic input-output analysis of university-business-government alliances
- Path dependence and novelties in Russian innovation
- Barriers to innovation: the case of Ghana and implications for developing countries
- Intermediation in intermediation: triple helix innovation and intermediary legal organisation
- The wisdom of the intermediary: the role, function, and ways-of-being of the intermediary in a strategic program for university-industry relations
- The Triple Helix model and the competence set: human spare parts industry under scrutiny
- Different network typologies in patenting activity of academic inventors through time: the case of Italian chemists in the period 2000–2011
- Assessing economic impact of research and innovation originating from public research institutions and universities—case of Singapore PRIs