A Journal of University-Industry-Government Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Henry Etzkowitz, Editor-in-Chief
Christiane Gebhardt, Senior Associate Editor
Anne Rocha Perazzo, Managing Editor
Associate Editors: Prof. Loet Leydesdorff, University of Amsterdam; Prof. Riccardo Viale, University of Bicocca; Prof. Emanuela Todeva, St. Mary’s University; Dr. Yuzhuo Cai, Tampere University; Dr Chunyan Zhou, Researcher International Triple Helix Institute (ITHI); Dr. Devrim Göktepe-Hultén, Lund University
Advisory Editors: Carlotta Perez, Hebe Vessuri
ISSN: 2197-1927 (electronic version)
Download the Triple Helix Journal Flyer
BREAKING NEWS: Triple Helix will move to Brill on Januray 1st, 2019!
The publishing model will still be the same. It will remain open access (no subscriptions model, no hybrid model), and as with the previous Publisher the authors will pay an APC on publication of their accepted article.
This APC can be covered as previously by 1. institutional or research funds, 2. a Brill waiver or discount programme, 3. in case the author is not eligible for 1. or 2., it can be re-funded by the Triple Helix Association (THA) after acceptance and according to THA financial capacity. The APC with Brill will be of 380 euros.
Should you wish more information on the journal publishing model, you may contact the Managing Editor, Anne Rocha Perazzo firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Triple Helix
- Towards a typology of university technology transfer organizations in China: evidences from Tsinghua University
- Researcher identities and practices inside centres of excellence
- Academic institutional entrepreneurs in Germany: navigating and shaping multi-level research commercialization governance
- The Role the University Could Play in an Inclusive Regional Innovation System
- Topical collection of the Triple Helix Journal: agents of change in university-industry-government-society relationships
- Triple Helix and the evolution of ecosystems of innovation: the case of Silicon Valley
- The intermediary as an institutional entrepreneur: institutional change and stability in triple-helix cooperation
- 'Innovation policy is a team sport' - insights from non-governmental intermediaries in Canadian innovation ecosystem
- How entrepreneurs learn in their region: entrepreneurial strategies, financialisation and narrative learning in the Vienna biotechnology cluster
- Measuring synergy within a Triple Helix innovation system using game theory: cases of some developed and emerging countries
- Three operational models for ambidexterity in large corporations
- The public sector’s role in Norwegian network cooperation: triple helix or laissez-faire?
- Building builders: entrepreneurship education from an ecosystem perspective at MIT
- Hidden Chief Technology Officers: the surfacing of a subterranean organizational role
- Research collaboration for a knowledge-based economy: towards a conceptual framework
- Educational Action Research and Triple Helix principles in entrepreneurship education: introducing the EARTH design to explore individuals in Triple Helix collaboration
- Networks of entrepreneurs driving the Triple Helix: two cases of the Dutch energy system
- The transfer of corruptive routines from old industrial regions to innovation clusters: a blind spot in innovation studies
- Connecting the Triple Helix space: actor-network creation and institutionalisation of knowledge transfer offices